Hey guys today I have a little something different. Chetana From StyleCraze.com shows you a simple funky and impressive Tribal Print and shows you how you can do it yourself!
Simple Bright Green Tribal Nail Art Tutorial
Tribal nail arts are very much in trend this year and they look very cool and pretty. You can create any tribal look by drawing lines horizontally or vertically. You can also play with many colors to get the right effect. Here I will be showing you how to create a very easy tribal look using a mere black nail art pen.
Things you will need:
- Bright green nail paint (I used faces matte mitzi green)
- Black nail art pen.
- Matte top coat (I prefer matte look you can use ordinary look too)
- Base coat
- Apply your basecoat and paint your nails with your bright green nail paint.
- Now add two parallel lines using your nail art pen as shown in the picture below.
- Now draw a zig zag line in between the lines as shown in the picture.
- Draw few slanting lines as shown in the picture.
- Fill the black color in between the slanting lines so that you can get the following pattern.
- Add matte top coat and you are done.