Congrats to Kari from Got Polish she is the winner in my 400+ Follower Giveaway.
I appreciate every single one of you who entered!
As always I enjoy the "tell me anything you want me to know" comments you guys leave. There were so many lovely comments with so much love for the blog and my nails That I am floored that you guys share so much kindness with me! Also Sophie (AKA kitty Godzilla) got a lot of love too, heh in fact she got more love than me and several of you wanted her more than the giveaway!
Here's some of the more memorable ones plus any questions you guys asked:
- did you know all snakes are actually deaf?
- I hate how it feels to have wet hair on my back after swimming, showers, etc. so i have to immediately put it up in a towel
- i love your header.... it's kinda creepy : )
- I painted my nails green now my nails are stained yellow how do i get it off ( i've heard toothpaste and lemon juice help with staining but i've never tried, i just always cover up with more polish!)
- kitty is mad, haz to have clawz polished
- Kitty Godzilla looks very comfy on your giveaway
- i make awesome tacos (omg me too, i love TACOS!)
- when did you really start liking polish ? and how long have you been a Manicure Addict ( started getting into nail polish just in the last year but my collection exploded in the last 10 months)
- How do you keep polish from chipping? ( I don't it happens! But if start with clean nails and a good base coat and top coat the polish will last longer, I don't do this but i'm sure it helps if you top off your color ever other day with another layer of top coat it's supposed to help it last)
- I'm Married =)
- my mom used her e-reader as a bug smasher the other day. lol
- Super curious as to how you will sort your nail polish.. color ? brands? ( in case you didn't see i decided to do colors I sort everything by colors)
- you're so cute you need to be my bloggy girlfriend :P
- i don't know
- what is your favorite hair product? ( Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum, it works and smells Amazing)
- I'm watching the soup and Joel Mchale is pretty hawt ( I agree i love the guy we saw him live a few months ago. LOVE)
- what is your go to glitter top coat? ( I don't have a go to glitter top coat, i might end up using a different one each time i decide on using a glitter)
- Turtles can breathe through their butts... True story~!!
- do you collect polish from asian, korean, japanese brands? ( not really just cause can't find them but i don't discriminate against polish, unless it's got the super stinky 5 cent polish smell)
- more power!
- i would love international giveaway every 2 weeks with 3 winners! ( umm... i wish i could do that , that would be soooo expensive)
- have you painted kitty Godzilla's nails? (No, but i've painted my dog honey's once and she looked funny)
- where are you getting your inspiration? (hah i wish i knew, just make it up as i go)
- I love you (awwww, you guys are too sweet!)
- I laughed to Kitty-zilla until my eyes watered :D
- " i love you , i love your blog, i love you and your blog" I don't know if you watch will and grace but its a spin on one of the lines in the script between grace and her obsessive assistant . (nope never watched Will & Grace)
- I'm such a naughty girl
- I started painting my house today and i managed to stumble over the almost full paint bucket. Let's just say very little paint got on the wall! *facepalm*
- pasta is my favorite food =)
- what is your favorite brand polish of all time? ( Tough one but I gotta say I love Sally Hansen because they always come out with new stuff and its so easy to find and Affordable!)
Here's a few bonus pics:
A few are of Sophie from when she was little , she's now approx 1.5 yrs old and then some shots of my closet since someone asked me about how I have my polishes organized I decided to share my color organized closet
|She was so tiny we stuffed her in a sock!|
|I got up from my chair and kitty got in the chair and is licking icing from the bowl. heh silly kitty!|
|Sophie with her Moms|
|I also have all my necklaces organized by color|